RACER/ RIDER/ TRAILBUILDER
HOMETOWN/LIEU DE RÉSIDENCE:
Growing up in the mountains of the West Kootenay’s near Nelson BC; gravity fed sports has shaped Michelle’s lifestyle. She has been mountain biking for the past 14 years and competed for the first time 10 years ago. Competing the past two seasons as a privateer at the Pro/Elite level in the BC Cup Circuit. When not on the race track you can find Michelle in the mountains riding her bike, trail building, or on her dirt bike. An advocate for the sport of mountain biking she helps to maintain and build trails in the Slocan Valley. She also works with a local school program The Valhalla Wilderness Program, and is passionate about encouraging and promoting girls to ride bikes.
- 3rd Place - 2015 Canadian National DH Championships
- 1st Place – 2015 Fernie BC Cup Finals
- 2nd Place – 2015 Western Open
- 2nd Overall Pro Elite BC Cup Series 2015
- 2nd Place – 2016 BC Cup Finals