Hometown: Montréal, Qc
Discipline: Downhill / Enduro
BioAudree started mountain bike racing 20 years ago in cross country. The transition to downhill racing began 12 years ago, and enduro racing has also been part of her seasonal calendar for several years now. The adventure and adrenaline from racing are the main driving forces for Audree to compete. She equally loves the social side of mountain biking, where it feels like one big family!
- Competed in one Downhill World Cup and two Cross Country World Cups
- Quebec Cup Downhill Champion, 2014 - 2017
- Quebec Downhill Overall Champion, 2013 and 2014
- Member of Quebec and Canadian Cross Country Teams, 2001
- Mountain bike trips to Peru, Arizona, Utah, Italy, Madeira (Portugal), and many more planned!
- Blogger for Trees Mountain Apparel et Sports aux Puces, Longueuil