RANGE Thermal Hoodie | Grey/Black TMA-182.8MC
The RANGE hoody is a very versatile thermal sweater made of durable recycled Polartec Power Grid® fabric.
This hoody can be worn as a base or intermediate layer for cooler temperatures. Insulates in colder winter weather under an outer shell. It also pairs well with our underwear '‘ROLLER’' worn underneath when things get really chilly.
It provides great warmth while being light and very breathable thanks to the Power Grid® fibers which are made with geometric constructions to create open air channels improving breathability and reducing fabric weight.
Oh and yes, it's been treated with anti-odour-resistant!
The layer next to skin is hydrophilic which means that it absorbs sweating vapors to expel them away from your body.
We created this layer so you can still enjoy your bike rides in the fall, fatbiking, or hitting the backcountry with your skis or splitboard!
- Made in Canada.
- Made out of recycled material.
- Light & Highly breathable.
- Superior wicking action.
- Odor resistant.
- Fast drying.
- 4 way stretch.
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability.
- Printed logo.
- Polartec ® Power Grid® : 90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Regular fit; if you want a next to skin fit, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.