ROLLER Base Layer | Light Grey TMA-138WC
The ROLLER is a technical base layer that you will not be able to take off your back!
Meticulously designed by selecting specific textiles strategically and it's composed of Polartec® Power Grid. The style features an anti-microbial (Silver-Salt) to prevent odor.
This soft, stretchy fabric is just the best technical underwear, it outperforms all next-to-skin fabrics on the market because its patented construction. It has two unique surfaces: the soft inner layer rapidly wicks perspiration away from the body, while the durable outer layer spreads moisture for maximum evaporation.
Made right here in Canada and tested to get you through the toughest Canadian winters!
It's ideal for fatbiking and backcountry skiing but its features makes it so versatile that it can be used in any sports or situation!
- Made in Canada.
- Superior wicking action.
- Fast drying.
- Highly breathable.
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability.
- Shape recovery.
- 50+ UPF
- Polartec®Power Grid® 100% polyester.
- Fabric contains a minimum of 50% Repreve® recycled fibers.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.