Lieu de résidence: Québec
Discipline: Mountain Bike
BioI started riding at 24 on a DH bike and started racing the next year. With all the commitment, passion, intensity and discipline I put in everything I do, I soon got good results and raced at national level for a couple of years. Then I switched to Enduro, a discipline I found more suitable for me because it requires to push your limits in skills, endurance and speed at the same time.
I’m now a devoted mother and an accomplished professional in HR management, but I still have the same passion and devotion for my sport. This is why I decided to start my own company where I act as a mountain bike coach and guide in my spare time.
- 2005-2010: Provincial, National and International races
- 2008 : Team Canada
- 2006-2009 : Team Quebec
- Best World Cup result : 17th
- Best National champ result : 3rd
- US Open : 4th
- 2010-2015: Enduro events in Canada, Usa and Europe
- 3rd place : Enduro de Vaujany, France
- Top 20 : Megavalanche, Alpe d'Huez, France
- Gold and Bronze : Burke Enduro, USA
- Gold : GAAP Enduro MSA
- Gold : Marin Wilside Enduro St-Raymond