Soft, comfortable, moisture wicking, odor resistant, temperature regulating and natural UV protection are all benefits of Merino premium offering.
Ethically produced from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, this Merino wool is made from exceptionally fine fibers that biodegrade over time.
- Made in Canada.
- Light weight.
- Double Layer.
- Fast drying.
- Moisture wicking.
- Odour resistant.
- Natural UV protection.
- Ideal for riding your fatbike in the winter or running.
- 100 % Merino wool
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To machine wash:
- Use wool or delicate cycle on your machine.
- Use cool/cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Use a wool approved detergent (like Softly) or use normal detergent, but do NOT use one with a fabric softener, whitener or bleach.
- Hang dry or dry flat in shade away from direct sunlight if possible. To avoid shrinkage, NEVER tumble dry.
Some Do Nots:
- Do Not soak
- Do Not use hot water
- Do Not use soaps, spot cleaner, whiteners, bleach or fabric softener. Bleach or whitening laundry products are too harsh for the natural wool fibers and you may end up with these products eating away at the fibers which can cause holes.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.