The DRIFT Hooded Insulated Jacket is a layer with incredible versatility, it’s just what you need when riding your Fatbike!
It's Polartec® Alpha® insulation is made from recycled polyester, which have been inserted at strategic locations.
Providing you with constant warmth while being very light at the same time, it will also keep your body dry regardless of the intensity of your outings thanks to it's hyper breathable technology…-> No more shivering in humidity.
It is combined with a light, stretchy and breathable outer fabric treated with water repellent on the chest, front of the arms and on the hood.
To complete the mix; we have used Polartec Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric for panels on the back and under the arms so it will keep you warm while wicking moisture away.
It has 2 zipped hand pockets as well as a hidden pocket on the back to keep all your essentials.
The DRIFT can be used as an outer or mid layer depending on the weather and the type of activity.
It will best performed during any long high-intensity outings whether fatbiking, alpine-touring, splitboarding, snowshowing, or hiking, etc, etc, etc!
Proudly made right here in Canada!
- Versatile Insulated Hooded jacket.
- Made in Canada.
- Warm, light and breathable.
- DWR fabric used at key locations.
- Insulated with Polartec® Alpha® recycled polyester.
- Light and stretchy inserted fabric at body, sleeves and hood.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric insertion under arm and at back.
- 2 YKK zippered pockets at the front and one at back.
- High fitting collar with chin protection.
- Elastic adjusted hem at waist, wrist, and hood.
- Helmet compatible insulated hood.
- Used as an outer layer or mid-layer when the mercury really drops.
- Adjusted fit.
- Insulation: Polartec ® Alpha ®; 100% Recycled Polyester.
- DWR Fabric; 84% polyester, 16% Spandex.
- Polartec® Thermal pro® ; 100% Recycled Polyester.
- Adjusted fit.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.