The LOAMY is your best go-to technical pants that you will reach for no matter what MTB venture you're up for !
It excels at enduro and can also be rocked for some downhill laps with your homies.
Oh and yep... it's made in Canada!
Meticulously designed, it has been tested in the most demanding conditions and has been approved by our team members and ambassadors!
The fabric is light, breathable and provides 4-way stretch, allowing you to get amazing comfort while its durable water-repellent treatment (DWR), makes it so versatile for any ride.
Its 'slim fit' ensures freedom of movement while pedaling and the pre-shaped knees allows you to wear your knee pads when things get rough whether riding Enduro, DH, or your local trails!
Furthermore, it’s made out of sustainable fabric which has been tested for harmful substances and certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
** Version 3.0 : Measurements at the thighs and knees have been slightly enlarged, for a little roomier fit.**
- Four-way stretch fabric for a great ease of movement.
- Back elastic waistband with belt loops for additional adjustment.
- Durable water repellent finish.
- Double stitching for a better durability.
- 2 angled side zip pockets strategically positioned.
- Seamless crotch for increased comfort.
- Pre-shaped knee construction for compatibility with pads.
- Tapered Leg fit for pedaling.
- Quick dry.
- Printed logo.
- Fabric 1: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Slim fit.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own