The HIGHER hemp tee will make the transition from loamy berms and brutal descents to drafts at the local brewery seamless... thanks to its casual look and fit!
A mix of hemp and organic cotton fabric was chosen for this baby; making it such a smart sustainable choice for anybody with an eco-friendly mind.
Hemp plants are grown very quickly without the use of chemical herbicides and pesticides producing high yield commercial crops which in turns optimize both land and available resources. Hemp even returns a significant amount of nutrients it takes from the soil leaving it rich and ready for new crops. WOW!
But once you wear it, is where it also truly shines! It will help optimize your body's thermo-regulation during high intensity bike rides. It has exceptional tensile strength, and while being mixed with organic cotton and spandex; it creates the perfect blend to keep you riding comfortably ALL DAY LONG
- Made in Canada.
- UV Protection.
- Ability to help with thermoregulation.
- The most durable of natural fibers.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Gets softer with use.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Triblend: 53% Hemp, 44% Organic Cotton, 3% Spandex.
- Hemp and organic cotton; best sustainable and eco-friendly fabric.
- Requires no chemicals like pesticides and herbicides during the growing process.
- Hemp plants grows very quickly and produce high yield.
- Multi-purpose and multi-functional.