MINIMALIST, EFFICIENT, TOP PERFORMER. Meet our all new THE ONE merino long sleeve shirt! Made from the highest quality wool we could find.
You probably already know that merino shirts is the best layer to have... Whether wearing it alone during the autumn and spring times, or as a base layer in the coldest settings; it's got your back!
Soft, comfortable, moisture wicking, odor resistant, temperature regulating and natural UV protection are all benefits of Merino premium offering.
Ethically produced from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, this Merino wool is made from exceptionally fine fibers that biodegrade over time.
- Made in Canada.
- Limited Edition.
- Fast drying.
- Moisture wicking.
- Odour resistant.
- Natural UV protection.
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability
- Made with 100% Merino Wool giving the best comfort no matter the intensity of your ride.
- Feather weight.
- 70% Tencel 30% Merino Wool (super fine).
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To machine wash:
- Use wool or delicate cycle on your machine.
- Use cool/cold water
- Wash dark colours separately
- Use a wool approved detergent (like Softly) or use normal detergent, but do NOT use one with a fabric softener, whitener or bleach
- Hang dry or dry flat in shade away from direct sunlight if possible. To avoid shrinkage, NEVER tumble dry
- Cool iron if required
Some Do Nots:
- Do Not soak
- Do Not use hot water
- Do Not use soaps, spot cleaner, whiteners, bleach or fabric softener. Bleach or whitening laundry products are too harsh for the natural wool fibers and you may end up with these products eating away at the fibers which can cause holes.
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat.
- We recommend to compare measurements with a similar garment you own.